Why We Offer Fraxel Laser Treatments
Contact Us Today
410 Mall Blvd Suite D Savannah Ga, 31406
Why We Offer Fraxel Laser Treatment
Savannah Anti-Aging & Rejuvenation Center offers this non-surgical solution as an alternative to plastic surgery, but also in addition to plastic surgery for best results.
Hundreds of Thousands of Patients, One Proven Technology.
In the decade since Fraxel first pioneered true fractional laser technology physicians around the world have treated more than 800,000 patients. That’s nearly a million treatments for women and men of all ethnicities, each with their own reasons for wanting to look and feel younger.
How Fraxel Fits Into Your Life
Fraxel is for people who want to look good – and want real results – but don’t want the overly change or extended downtimes that comes with surgery. Fraxel fits into any lifestyle and your current beauty regimen.
Fraxel provides a :
- Minimally invasive, clinically proven to be safe, easily managed into your routine
- Real change you just can’t get from lotions and creams
- Simple, effective treatment that really reverses signs of aging
The Fraxel lasers are revolutionary non-invasive lasers for rejuvenation of the skin of the face, neck, chest, arms, hands, and more. This means tighter skin with dramatic reversal of age spots, melasma, wrinkles, acne spots, loose skin and other signs of aging. People of any color can be treated, and recovery time is minimal.
The Fraxel lasers vaporize tiny micro-holes in the skin with a patented “smart headpiece” that calculates the exact number of pre-set micro-hole needed for the task. Because normal skin is left between the micro-holes, the laser can penetrate much deeper than ordinary lasers, for a more permanent result, and with less much downtime. Think of these micro-holes as tissue being removed from the face, thus tightening or “shrinking” skin of the face. Treatments usually take about 20 to 30 minutes.
The Two Newest Fraxel Lasers Are:
- Restore – A medium depth erbium Fraxel laser for reduction of fine lines, pigmentation and age spots, acne scars, and other signs of aging. The skin is tightened as well. It is also FDA approved for removal of certain precancerous lesions. Three to four treatments are usually required. A topical anesthetic cream is used.
- Repair – A CO2 Fraxel laser for deeper penetration into the deep dermis. In addition, the CO2 emits more heat, tightening the elastin and collagen fibers as well as vaporizing up to 20% of the skin of the face for impressive tightening. It is also very effective for reducing wrinkles around the eyes and mouth. One treatment is usually required, and recovery is about 3 days longer than the Re:store, according to the patient’s skin damage, goals and settings on the Fraxel.
Both of these Fraxel lasers are ideal in combination with injectable “inflators” such as Sculptra or as stand-alone procedures. Both problems of aging, loss of elasticity and deflation are addressed with the combination, and the results are often as dramatic as a face-lift.
The Fraxel lasers are the most advanced lasers for rejuvenation on the market.
For more information, visit the Fraxel website.