Contact Us Today
410 Mall Blvd Suite D Savannah Ga, 31406
Dr. Monte Slater has been a Board Certified OBGYN Doctor for over 28 years and decided to offer the O-Shot for Women and P-Shot for Men as an additional Anti-Aging Treatment to optimize Quality of Life and provide options to Patients interested in natural, non-surgical alternatives to improve overall sexual function.
He is now offering both treatments in 3 offices in the south east and is happy to report that the feed back has been very positive.
The procedure is not painful nor lengthy.
Dr. Monte Slater will provide a local anesthetic prior to the procedure and assures the comfort of his patients in his boutique offices.
Offices include Savannah Anti Aging & Rejuvenation Center, an extension of Finger & Associates Plastic Surgery Center, Aesthetic Body Sculpture Clinic Center for Anti Aging in Buckhead Atlanta, and ABS Clinic in Warner Robins in Middle GA.
Read all about the science and benefits of the O-Shot Procedure, another PRP ( PLATELET RICH PLASMA THERAPY) treatment invented by Charles the Vampire Procedure Guru.
A WOMAN’S 4 “SEX-PLEASURE PROBLEMS”…
- 1) Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (Low desire). This is not considered a disorder unless it is disrupting the woman’s pleasure in life. About 10% of women suffer with this problem. Dealing with a sexual disorder does not simply make sex unpleasant, but improving sex can lead to more energy, more creativity, increased confidence, less depression, and improved overall health.
- 2) Female Sexual Arousal Disorder (usually but not always accompanies Sexual Desire Disorder). Women who suffer with this disorder may desire sex, but it is very difficult for these women to become aroused. While 5% may not sound like a large number of people, it realistically boils down to 1 in every 20 women who deal with this disorder.
- 3) Female Orgasmic Disorder: 5% of women suffer with this disorder. A woman may be able to reach a state of arousal, but she is unable to reach orgasm. This can be so frustrating for the woman that sex becomes a frustration to be avoided.
- 4) Dyspareunia: This is a disorder in which the woman suffers with pain during sex that is not caused by decreased lubrication or vaginal spasm. This disorder is fairly common and affects nearly 1 in 5 women.
Note: The above statistics were obtained from Obstetrics & Gynecology April 2011
The sheer number of women who suffer with one of these disorders (30-50% depending upon age) is discouraging. And keep in mind, these numbers only include women who are bothered enough by the problem to report symptoms to a doctor. Some estimate that a more accurate number of affected women could be up to 60%.
Is it possible that a woman can just learn to tolerate less than optimal sexual activity and so eventually ceases to consider the sexual condition to be a problem?
Perhaps even more disturbing, think of the ripple effect throughout society as children and communities suffer with the breakdown of marriage relationships because of these problems. With 150 million women in the US in 2010, just 30% of women means that at least 50 million women are dealing with these problems at any given time. What kind of affect could these untreated problems have on families in the USA?
So, why do so many women suffer in silence?
WHY WOMEN SUFFER EVEN AFTER SEEING THE GYNECOLOGIST
Research shows that only about 14% of women EVER talk to ANY of their physicians about sex. With around 4 in 10 women suffering from a sexual disorder, why do only about 1 in 10 ever talk to their physician about sex?
According to Practice Bulletin in Obstetrics and Gynecology (April 2011), the reason may be that, with the exception of short-term hormone replacement, research has shown few proven treatment options for these sexual disorders. Both physician and patient would be discouraged by discussing a problem for which there is no proven solution, so the topic is avoided.
Even with these hormone therapies, the results have been described as short-term. No wonder only 14% of doctors ever discuss sexual problems with women. If the woman is already on hormones (or pre-menopausal), the only known solution, per the official recommendation of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, appears to be psycho-social therapies
It seems that men have plenty of options for medical therapy, while women get psychological counseling and maybe some hormones. It’s about time for a change.
So, what’s new…
For several years, blood-derived growth factors have been used to regenerate the face.
Multiple reputable news sources have covered the Vampire Facelift ® procedure such as The New York Times, the Doctors’ Show, Dr. Oz, and several others. Basic details regarding the procedure can be found on Wikipedia describing the Vampire Facelift® and unipotent stem cells.
Biopsy studies show that when platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is injected, then stem cells multiply and grow new younger tissue. In the same way PRP regenerates the skin of the face, it appears PRP regenerates healthy vaginal tissue.
So, using this same technology, the O-Shot ® procedure works by using PRP to stimulate stem cells to grow healthier vaginal tissue.
The whole procedure for processing the blood and injecting the growth factors takes less than 10 minutes in the doctor’s office!
Warning: There is no magic shot that can take the place of all the other factors necessary for amazing sex such as emotional, hormonal, and relationship issues as well as general health.
WHAT DOES DOCTOR MONTE SLATER DO?
The O-Shot ® procedure begins with a simple blood draw.
Then, using a proprietary technique, the growth factors in platelet-rich plasma (PRP) are extracted from that blood sample and injected into an area near the clitoris and into a the area of the upper vagina that is most important for the sexual response (the O-Spot) using a patent-pending procedure. Because these areas have been numbed with a local anesthetic cream AND AN INJECTIONS TO PREVENT DISCOMFORT AND PAIN, patients usually experience little or no discomfort during the procedure.
The woman usually enjoys the effects of the O-Shot™ almost immediately as the growth factors begin to rejuvenate and enhance the sexual response.
Therefore, the O-Shot™ is a nonsurgical procedure that uses the growth factors each woman has in her own body to stimulate vaginal and clitoral rejuvenation.
Thus far, almost all women receiving O-Shot™ procedure enjoy an increase in their sexual response, and for many the increase is dramatic.
Although each woman’s experience can be different, here’s a list of some of the things our patients have told us were improved after having the O-Shot ®:
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina)
- A tighter introitus (vaginal opening)
- Stronger orgasm
- More frequent orgasm
- Increased sexual desire
- More frequent orgasm
- Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Increased natural lubrication
- Decreased urinary incontinence
If you are interested in experiencing the O-Shot, please contact us at 478-225-2379 let us know which office you would like to schedule for.